Eltee International is engaged in manufacturing and supplying Sodium Hydrosulphite that is also known as Stable Bleaching Powder. It helps in treatment of water, sanitation and textile bleaching. It is an essential reducing agent that is in solid white crystalline powder form.
Sodium Hydrosulphite is easily transported and stored for long time periods. Extensively used in industries like pulp & paper, textile, water treatment, etc., these chemicals are highly demanded in the market. We offer Sodium Hydrosulphite of origin China, Germany, South Korea, Belgium, Brazil and Czech Republic. As such, we are renowned as one of the reckoned Importers, Manufacturers, Exporters, Distributors and Suppliers of Sodium Hydrosulphite Powder from Maharashtra, India.
Special Features Of Sodium Hydrosulphite
- Remains stable if stored safely and carefully
- Has shelf life of over 12 months
- Provides alternative to select the most apt packaging to lessen package handling and air exposure
- Available with inner liners for safety purposes
Technical Specifications Of Sodium Hydrosulphite
|Shelf Life (months)
|Other heavy metals such as Pb (ppm)
- Reacts viciously with oxidants and will burst out or combust
- Sodium Hydrosulphite is a very reactive chemical that can easily decompose while exposed to air, moisture or water.
- Decomposition effects explosion and liberation of toxic SO2
Storage And Handling
- Handled and stored in sealed clean iron drums or bulk containers
- Protect it from direct sunlight, heat, sparks and naked flames
- Avoid contacts with acids, moisture, combustible organic substances and oxidizing chemicals
- Avoid damaging the packaging
- If fire occurs, use large quantities of water to stub out the product
Wide variety of packaging available like 50KG drums, 100KG, 200KG to 1,800MT Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC).
Common Applications Of Sodium Hydrosulphite
- Used in pulp and paper industry for bleaching brightening and de-colorization of pure and recycled fiber
- To brighten up Kaolin clay
- Textile industry
- Water treatment
- Leather processing
- Food bleaching